Search This Blog

Final Stretch!


Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Current time: ----
22:24z(6:24pm EDT) Our last Observation - 80/68 near Lebanon NJ
We arrive at our destination a little after 23z 7pm EST!
Journal: Today was our last day of the trip. What I learned most from this day is the fact that driving through Pennsylvania is a lot worse than it sounds. The state is really really beautiful, but with the winding roads and lower speed limits, it took forever to actually drive through it all!  I was happy that we briefly went through West Virginia since I am able to check that state off my list of states I have visited so that was an unexpected surprise. Actually returning to familiar places again like Eastern PA and NJ (especially Rutgers) was a really good feeling although a little disorienting after being on the road for 2 weeks and seeing a new place every day. It really feels good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment